Sponsor the Party
One of the fastest ways for us to reach our monetary goal is through the support of wonderful sponsors, and we’d love to count you as one of them! We offer a variety of incentives for various sponsorship levels in addition to knowing you’re helping the amazing charity that we support, Operation Breakthrough.
Partner With Us
Every business can have an impact and help support Operation Breakthrough and you can do this in your own way. Kansas City’s Ugly Christmas Sweater Day is fun and free! Participation in Ugly Christmas Sweater Day has allowed us to expand our reach outside of our sold out parties to continue to raise money and awareness for Operation Breakthrough.
The planned date for the Ugly Christmas Sweater Day is December 6, 2019, the same day as the 15th Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. All proceeds will directly benefit Operation Breakthrough. We encourage you to don your finest, most festive ugly apparel and join us in supporting this local cause. In addition to attending the closing party, local businesses, organizations, retailers, and restaurants–large or small–may pick and choose from various options to help support Operation Breakthrough in their own unique way.
We encourage local residents and businesses to get creative in determining a way that they can help us help Operation Breakthrough. We’ve also provided some options below. However you celebrate, make sure to let us know!
Restaurants / Bars / Retail:
- Donate gift cards to our party for prizes
- Charge a cover for each patron and donate the cover charge or a portion of the cover
- Have your employees celebrate the cause at work by wearing an ugly sweater for the day
- Donate a percentage of sales for a day, a week, or a month
- Offer a “deal of the day” and donate a percentage of sales for every time the deal is purchased. This could be a drink, food item, special product, etc
How You And Your Friends Can Help
We encourage people to get creative in the ways they celebrate with their friends. You don’t have to be a business or bar to participate! Below are some ideas to get you started on how you can support the cause. Please let us know how you are helping!
- Blog about the day (or Tweet, FB post, etc)
- Adopt an Operation Breakthrough family for the holidays
- Donate money/supplies to Operation Breakthrough
- Decorate Ugly Sweaters and donate them to the event for our “Rent a Sweater” program
- Organize an ‘Ugly Sweater’ day in your own department/small group of friends
- Spread the word on social media #KCSWEATERPARTY and #KCSWEATERDAY
- Spread the word to your employers and host your own event at work to raise money/supplies for Operation Breakthrough
A Special Thank You to our 2019 Sponsors and Supporters
- The Truman
- Jack Kilroy Jr.
- Boulevard Fling Cocktails
- Mission Taco
- Alamo Drafthouse
- Cooper’s Hawk
- Board and Burush
- Travis Kelce
- First Watch
- Servaes Brewing Co.
- J. Rieger & Co.
- Jack Stack Barbecue
- Waldo Pizza
- Betty Rae’s
- Country Club Plaza
- KC Hopps
- Strange Days Brewing Co.
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Insomnia Cookies
- Top Golf
- Avery Brewing
- Passport Program
- Belvoir Winery
- Community America